PT Citra Tubindo Tbk was established in 1983 to provide the end finishing of OCTG (oil country tubular goods) for the oil industry in Indonesia.
The plant started production in June 1984 as a pioneering enterprise on the island of Batam, situated just 20km south of Singapore and has now become the logistics centre for the oil service industry in all of Indonesia. Both Citra Tubindo’s strategic location, coupled with having a deep water port located in the industrial estate, allows for the efficient global export of its products.
Today, PT Citra Tubindo Tbk is a world class manufacturer and service provider for oilfield tubular goods. Over 75% of its products are shipped to major multinational oil companies as well as state oil companies located around the world. It specialises in high performance proprietary pipe and premium thread connections for use in ever demanding well environments.
To apply and more details check our e-recruitment website at https://rene.citratubindo.co.id
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Having related experiences with exposure to project management process would be prefeable
- Good communication & interpersonal skills; written and verbal english
- Good analytical thinking with planning & organizational skills
- Willing to work in Batam
Please apply through our e-recruitment website https://rene.citratubindo.co.id
For further information, kindly visit our fan page www.facebook.com/RENECitraTubindoTbk